- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 2 ½ cups Oatmeal
- Heat milk on stove in a small pot.
- Add the butter and stir until melted
- Whisk in the sugar and the cocoa (combine the cocoa and sugar beforehand to reduce clumping cocoa)
- Bring mixture to a rolling boil and continue to stir for 2 minutes
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter. Blend thoroughly.
- Stir in the oatmeal quickly, before the mixture cools and solidifies.
- Drop the “dough” onto wax paper in heaping tablespoons. Allow to cool.